Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALLIED MENTAL HEALTH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- This Weekend with Gordon Deal October 15, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Saturday Oct 15, 2016
Could the U.S. election be hacked, students flood college mental-health centers and could this be the year of the Cubs.
- Achieving Full Potential of Children with Autism Through PLAY
Tuesday May 30, 2017
The PLAY (Play and Language for Autistic Youngsters) Project is a parent coaching model for early, intensive interventions that promote the full potential of children diagnosed with autism. “Our mission is to help parents form a joyous relationship with their children who have autism,” says Richard Solomon, MD, founder and medical director of The PLAY -
- Kindergarten Blast Suspect Had Explosive Material at Home, China Says
By JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ and IRIS ZHAO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Writings about death and killing were also found at the home of the 22-year-old suspect, who died in the explosion, the state broadcaster quoted the authorities as saying.