The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALLIED INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- Trump to Police: 'Don't Be Too Nice'
Friday Jul 28, 2017
President Donald Trump suggested police should take a rougher approach with people suspected of crimes, in remarks to law enforcement officials in Brentwood, N.Y., about combatting gang activity and illegal immigration. Photo: Getty
- Listing of the Day: Brentwood
Friday Jul 7, 2017
This new development offers gorgeous treetop and ocean views that are rare in this much sought-after Los Angeles neighborhood.
- American Allies and Adversaries Urge Caution on North Korea
By SEWELL CHAN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
World powers in Europe and the Pacific expressed concern about the bellicose rhetoric from Washington and Pyongyang.