Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALLIED BUILDING AUTHORITY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- David Wildstein, a Christie Ally, Is Sentenced to Probation in Bridge Scandal
By NICK CORASANITI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Wildstein, who has described himself as the mastermind of the so-called Bridgegate scandal, received a reduced sentence after providing crucial testimony.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.