Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALLIANCE UNITED TRADE CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Toshiba Sues Western Digital in Bid to Keep Sale of Chip Unit Alive
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Toshiba is racing to bring in $20 billion from the sale of its stake in Toshiba Memory Corp.
- Trump’s Preferred Candidate Wins Again, This Time in Saudi Arabia
By MARK LANDLER and MARK MAZZETTI - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The president views Mohammed bin Salman, the newly named Saudi crown prince, as a key ally in his effort to cement a Sunni Muslim alliance in the Persian Gulf.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Xi Jinping Is Set for a Big Gamble With China’s Carbon Trading Market
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A carbon trading program is shaping up as a big policy retort to President Trump’s decision to quit the Paris accord. But getting local industries on board will be a challenge.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Australia Through American Eyes
By JOHN ELIGON - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A New York Times correspondent who covers race in the United States encounters a young indigenous population defying stereotypes.