A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT S.A.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Internal power struggle rattles Guggenheim Partners
By Claire Atkinson - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
A titanic war is brewing between the principals at Guggenheim Partners, with more than 10 senior execs defecting in the past year or so. The $240 billion money-managing firm has been divided into two camps: Those loyal to Mark Walter, the founder and CEO, and the money managers who report to Chief Investment Officer Scott...
- With Crowding in U.S. Market, Activist Investors Look to Europe
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
American hedge funds are taking their aggressive strategies overseas and finding more acceptance from international shareholders.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.