Five researchers were awarded grants of $1.5 million each in support of their work in the areas of epigenetics, aging, and microbial evolution....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
167 OLD FORESTBURG RD.
SPARROWBUSH, NEW YORK, 12780
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ALLEN SAUSCHUCK ENTERPRISES LLC
2013 - ALLEN SAUSCHUK ENTERPRISES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group Names Allen Distinguished Investigators
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Rita Allen Foundation Announces 2017 Scholars
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The annual program recognizes young leaders in biomedical science, providing them with $110,000 annually for up to five years to conduct innovative research....
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- CIOs Brand Enterprise Social Tools as Most Overhyped Technology of the Year
By Arik Hesseldahl - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Most underhyped? A tie between mobile and security.