The authorities said the smart home device made an emergency call, but Amazon and a 911 official said that was not plausible.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALL WORLD TRAVEL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Did an Echo Call 911 During a Domestic Assault? Amazon Says No.
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- This Photographer Plays With Stark Contrast As She Travels All Over The World
By Allison Sanchez - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Karen Ng's photographs show the world through a simple, clean, and entirely unique aesthetic.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- Pokémon Go Fest is experiencing connectivity issues
By Stephanie Chan - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Fans who were hoping to catch ’em all at the Pokémon Go Fest today are experiencing some technical issues. The real-world event is developer Niantic Inc.’s way of throwing a 1-year birthday party for its hit mobile game Pokémon Go. Around 20,000 fans are expected to attend the festival today in Chicago, Ill.’s Grant Park (as first reported […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Albuquerque police refuse to say if they have stingrays, so ACLU sues
By Cyrus Farivar - Monday Jul 10, 2017
"These devices are incredibly invasive and the government isn’t being transparent."