The publicly-traded company owning 206 clubs and serving over 400,000 members, including at Mission (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALL TRADES RESTORATION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ClubCorp sells after all: For $1.1 billion to Apollo Global
By Geoff Shackelford - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Marine Corps orders all its aircraft grounded following deadly crashes
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The restoration was done by a Connecticut company and it may show up on TV show
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]