Allen H. Thacker admitted to killing the eagle and told the authorities it had been taking fish from his pond. He faces up to one year in prison and a $100,000 fine.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 21, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALL TERRAIN PROCESS SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man Pleads Guilty to Shooting a Bald Eagle and Driving Over it
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Uber’s Search for New C.E.O. Hampered by Deep Split on Board
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
The process for filling the ride-hailing company’s top job has been slowed by infighting and efforts by Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as chief executive last month, to stage a comeback.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Old Navy Is Still The Only Part Of Gap Inc. That’s Doing Well
By Laura Northrup - Friday Aug 18, 2017
As retailers continue to struggle to keep sales up and stores open, Gap Inc. has been able to stay profitable. It’s all thanks to one brand, Old Navy. Propped up by the low-end brandAccording to the company’s earnings statement released late yesterday, sales at comparable stores were up 1% across the whole company, but here’s the problem: All of …
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Tech Tip: Converting Pictures Into Words You Can Process
By J. D. BIERSDORFER - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Optical-character recognition software can transform manuscript images into text files you can edit, but pay close attention to the results.