Made in the USA and originally developed for first responders, this 2-in-1 safety and survival tool is amazingly powerful despite its mini size. A fierce but safe spring loaded stainless steel spike allows the vehicle occupant to easily break side windows, and a carefully concealed stainless steel razor blade slices through a jammed seat belt to prevent vehicular entrapment. resqme is small enough to keep on your keychain, or clip it to your visor where it will always be at arm's reach. The resqme vehicle escape tool averages 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 2,600 reviewers (read reviews). The typical list price on a 2-pack is $19.95, but with this 24% discount you can pick them up for $15.25. See this deal on Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALL STAR LAWN CARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Habiturf Lawn Care: How To Create A Native Habiturf Lawn
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- 24% off Resqme Keychain Car Escape Tool 2-Pack - Deal Alert
By DealPost Team - By DealPost Team - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Choosing A Weed Eater: Tips On Using String Trimmers In The Landscape
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.