A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALL PRO AMERICAN GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- At Paris Air Show, GE Takes Role of American Upstart
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
One of the biggest European players at this year’s Paris Air Show isn’t a European company at all—it’s General Electric.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- How Real Is Uber’s “Be Your Own Boss” Tagline?
By Cyndi Suarez - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Uber is built on contract workers who are invited to “be their own bosses,” but the company has sophisticated control practices supported by data and a general practice of disengagement.
The post How Real Is Uber’s “Be Your Own Boss” Tagline? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is much more “pro” than what it replaces
By Andrew Cunningham - Monday Jun 12, 2017
More RAM, great screen, and better keyboard will all shine... once iOS 11 is out.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.