A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
8784 23RD AVENUE, #A3
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11214
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALL IN ONE MOVING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Matt Harvey: I’m ‘moving in the right direction’
By Thomas Lipe - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Matt Harvey bounced back nicely Wednesday night. After a shaky performance on Saturday in his first rehab start for the Single-A Brooklyn Cyclones, the Mets right-hander said he was pleased with his second rehab start, a three-inning stint against the Aberdeen Ironbirds at MCU Park in Brooklyn. Harvey allowed just one hit and no runs,...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.