A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALL IN ONE FRUIT & VEGETABLE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Fruit Trees For Zone 8 – What Fruit Trees Grow In Zone 8
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Salad Kits And Snack Packs Recalled For Potential Listeria Contamination
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
When you opt to eat a salad or some precut fruits and vegetables for a snack, you’re usually making a healthier decision. But some salad and snack kits, most of which were sold at Kroger-owned stores, have been recalled for potential contamination with Listeria, a foodborne pathogen that can have life-threatening complications. Affected products came from CC Kitchens in Ohio, …
- Southern Blight On Beets: Learn About Southern Blight Beet Treatment
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Never Buy Out-Of-Season Produce Again With This Produce Tracking App
By Eillie Anzilotti - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The Seasonal Food Guide wants to make it easier for people to shop locally by telling them which fruits and vegetables will be waiting for them at the farmers’ market.
Visit a farmers’ market, and you can expect to pick from produce that’s grown locally, and recently–the whole point of the markets is, after all, to revolve with seasonal availability. That means, though, that the wares are unpredictable–you might find blueberries one week, and just apples the next.