A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALL IN 1 KITCHEN INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Sisters Plot Their Escapes From ‘Napoli, Brooklyn’
By JESSE GREEN - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In Meghan Kennedy’s kitchen-table drama at the Roundabout, an immigrant Italian family in 1960 seems ready to explode. Then it does.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Engroff Leaving Media Kitchen For Marketing AI, Wants To Transform World
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Josh Engroff is leaving MDC Partners' The Media Kitchen and MDC Ventures to take on a new role in the burgeoning marketing AI marketplace. Engroff declined to disclose what his new role would be, buthe described his parting from The Media Kitchen as amicable and said his experience as chief digital media officer of the agency -- as well as his ventures role -- was crucial to his next act.Engroff, who was inducted as one of MediaPost's Online All Stars in 2016 based largely on the impact he had in TMK's digital innovation, played a key role in the agency winning Agency of the Yearawards in each of the past three years.