The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALITON'S PHARMACY HOME HEALTHCARE CENTERS OF MONROE, INC.
2013 - ALITON'S PHARMACY HOME HEALTHCARE CENTERS OF GOSHEN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.