A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALICE WONDERLAND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- What the 2018 Pirelli Calendar Says About Race
By ELIZABETH PATON - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Italian company’s latest offering is a reimagining of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” with an all-black cast.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Man says ‘hookah-smoking caterpillar’ sent him on liquor store forklift rampage
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A hookah-smoking caterpillar told him to do it. That’s the explanation a Florida man — who initially identified himself as “Alice Wonderland” — provided to police after allegedly using a forklift to inflict $128,000 in damage on an under-construction liquor store in Crestview on Saturday. He later identified himself as Mathew Horace Jones, 32, of...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.