Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALI MILLER INTERIORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- F.B. Heron Foundation President Clara Miller to Step Down
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Miller, who has served as president of the foundation since 2010, will assume the role of president emerita at the end of December....
- Ali 2.0: Boxer's Second Career Fighting Disease
Friday Sep 23, 2011
Retired professional boxer Laila Ali, daughter of Muhammad Ali, talks to WSJ's Lee Hawkins about being a fighter, her father's influence, and her new career as a health and fitness expert, including her role co-hosting a new TV show called "Everyday Health."
- Makram Ali Died of Injuries in Attack Near London Mosque, Police Say
By SEWELL CHAN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 51-year-old father of six died when a van crashed into a crowd of Muslims after Ramadan prayers early on June 19.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- Herman Miller, the Maker of the Most Iconic Chair, Wants You to Stand Up
By Elizabeth Stinson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The company's latest product, Live OS, tracks how people interact with their office furniture.