A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALFRED ARAB INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Qatar Dismisses Arab Demands as Diplomatic Spat Drags On
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The stalemate between Qatar and its Arab neighbors showed no signs of easing after Doha described the demands it received as unrealistic, despite calls for a diplomatic solution by a top Emirati official.
- Arab Diplomats Seek to Sway Trump in Qatar Rift
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Diplomats from feuding Arab nations are squaring off in Washington in a bid to bend President Donald Trump to their positions on the future of Qatar, an issue that could broadly impact U.S. interests across the Middle East.
- Arab States Demand Qatar Close Al Jazeera, Shutter Turkish Base
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Saudi Arabia and other Arab states have called on Qatar to shut down state broadcaster Al Jazeera and close a Turkish military base in the Persian Gulf state, according to a draft list of demands offered up to end a diplomatic spat.