The foundation of Mr. Cohen and his wife, Alexandra, donated the money to the museum’s capital campaign, and a gallery will be named for them.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
96 PIERREPONT STREET,
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11201
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALEXANDRA G. WALDMAN ART & PUBLISHING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Steven Cohen, Billionaire Collector, Gives $50 Million to MoMA
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cohen Foundation Awards $50 Million to Museum of Modern Art
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In recognition of the gift, the museum will create the Steven and Alexandra Cohen Center for Special Exhibitions....
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- The value of Google for Education in action: New Impact Portraits from US schools
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017