After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALEXANDER 6A, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Shooting Is Latest Eruption in a Grim Ritual of Rage and Blame
By ALEXANDER BURNS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The attack on lawmakers in Virgnia was less an aberration than the latest example of a grim trend, widely remarked upon by leaders in both parties, but never slowed or stopped.
- Republican Senator Vital to Health Bill’s Passage Won’t Support It
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Senator Dean Heller of Nevada became the latest Republican to say he cannot support a bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act in its current form.