In a nation where politics have grown pitched, such campaigns suddenly feel like the most effective political action many of us can take.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALEX UPHOLSTERY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: How Battling Brands Online Has Gained Urgency, and Impact
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Who Wins: JPMorgan Or Alex Jones?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
What are we to think of JPMorgan Chase pulling its ads on Megyn Kelly's upcoming interview with Infowars' Alex Jones, who claims that everything from 9/11 to the shootings in Newtown Conn. and Aurora,Colo. are media hoaxes?
- Megyn Kelly Presses Alex Jones on Conspiracy Theories in NBC Interview
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
In a much-hyped segment that generated a raft of protests before it aired, Ms. Kelly came down hard on Mr. Jones, the conspiracy theorist and Infowars founder.
- Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones Attracts 3.5 Million Viewers
Monday Jun 19, 2017
NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly’s Sunday evening interview with controversial radio personality Alex Jones drew 3.5 million viewers, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings, falling short of the hype over the broadcast in the preceding days.
- The Psychology of Why Interviewing Alex Jones Is Such a Bad Idea
By Emily Dreyfuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Talking about conspiracy theories—even to dispute them—still allows them to spread.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.