In a nation where politics have grown pitched, such campaigns suddenly feel like the most effective political action many of us can take.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALEX QI INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: How Battling Brands Online Has Gained Urgency, and Impact
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- Who Wins: JPMorgan Or Alex Jones?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
What are we to think of JPMorgan Chase pulling its ads on Megyn Kelly's upcoming interview with Infowars' Alex Jones, who claims that everything from 9/11 to the shootings in Newtown Conn. and Aurora,Colo. are media hoaxes?
- Megyn Kelly Presses Alex Jones on Conspiracy Theories in NBC Interview
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
In a much-hyped segment that generated a raft of protests before it aired, Ms. Kelly came down hard on Mr. Jones, the conspiracy theorist and Infowars founder.
- Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones Attracts 3.5 Million Viewers
Monday Jun 19, 2017
NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly’s Sunday evening interview with controversial radio personality Alex Jones drew 3.5 million viewers, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings, falling short of the hype over the broadcast in the preceding days.
- The Psychology of Why Interviewing Alex Jones Is Such a Bad Idea
By Emily Dreyfuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Talking about conspiracy theories—even to dispute them—still allows them to spread.