The game industry always fluctuates between hope and despair. I witnessed that this week at the Casual Connect game event in Seattle. All sorts of tea leaves show games are hitting a lull, and yet many believers have faith that their part of the industry is growing. I’m still sorting through what it all means, […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ALEX P. LAI, CPA, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The DeanBeat: Casual Connect’s mood reflects the highs and lows of gaming
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Johnson & Johnson's Alex Gorsky
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Johnson & Johnson Chairman and CEO Alex Gorsky speaks with WSJ’s Laura Landro about healthcare regulation, drug innovation and other topics, at a recent Wall Street Journal Viewpoints breakfast in New York City.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.