Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ALEX BERNE MUSIC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- Johnson & Johnson's Alex Gorsky
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Johnson & Johnson Chairman and CEO Alex Gorsky speaks with WSJ’s Laura Landro about healthcare regulation, drug innovation and other topics, at a recent Wall Street Journal Viewpoints breakfast in New York City.
- Megyn Kelly, Alex Jones and a Fine Line Between News and Promotion
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The new Sunday newsmagazine host has faced a storm of criticism for sitting down with the lightning rod conspiracy promoter, but he’s relevant. The question is how he’s interviewed.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez at Robin Hood Foundation’s Gala
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Wednesday May 17, 2017
The annual antipoverty benefit, held at the Javits Center, raised more than $54 million and drew 3,700 attendees.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.