Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALEX APPAREL HOLDINGS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Alex, We’ll Take ‘To Have and to Hold’ for $1,000
By VINCENT M. MALLOZZI - Friday Jul 21, 2017
For two teachers in a “Jeopardy” tournament, the real prize comes nearly four years after meeting at the show.
- Giants cut down the pranks but ramp up the dancing in camp
By Paul Schwartz - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Back when the Giants held training camp at the University of Albany, the camaraderie of the team often developed in the dorm rooms, where pranks and unwinding was a fixture of summer. Nowadays, the Giants hold camp at their team facility and players spend their nights at the team-designated hotel. Thus, the advent of expansive...