Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALESIG CONSULTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- After Tragedy, Healing a Charleston Church
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
On June 17, 2015, nine people were shot and killed inside Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C. In this 360° video, stand with the congregation during a Sunday service.
- Church of England Helped Conceal Sex Abuse by Bishop, Report Says
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Top leaders in the Church of England “colluded” with a disgraced former bishop, ignoring warnings for years and withholding evidence of his sexual abuse of young men, a report said Thursday.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
- A 12-Year-Old Came Out to Her Mormon Church. Then Her Mike Was Cut Off.
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A church leader turned off the microphone after Savannah announced that she is a lesbian. But the young Mormon, now 13, doesn’t regret speaking out.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- It’s All About the Wording! SCOTUS Upholds ERISA Exemption for Church-Affiliated Pensions
By Carole Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The Supreme Court unanimously decided that Congress said what it meant about religious organizations and pension plans.