The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALE TRADING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Former lawyer accused of trading legal services for sex
By Lia Eustachewich - Monday Jul 3, 2017
A former San Antonio lawyer – who once ran for state district judge – was busted for trading legal services for sex, according to a new report. Mark Benavides was indicted this week on fresh sex-trafficking charges alleging that he used “force, fraud and coercion” to pimp out six women for as long as 22...
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Former IT Worker Settles Insider-Trading Accusations in 2012 Apple Merger
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A former technology worker at a biometrics company that Apple Inc. (AAPL) bought in 2012 agreed to pay nearly $280,000 to resolve insider trading accusations.