The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALC CAR SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
- Lyft accelerates into self-driving cars
By Reuters - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
(Reuters) — Lyft Inc has formed a self-driving car division, company executives said, a bold investment for the second-largest U.S. ride-services firm as it jockeys for position in the highly competitive autonomous vehicle race. The executives said on Thursday the company would soon open a facility in Palo Alto, California, that would eventually be staffed […]