Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
216 MAIN STREET #201
NYACK, NEW YORK, 10960
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ALBANY FUNNY BONE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Skull & Bones is Ubisoft’s take on pirates
By Dean Takahashi - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft unveiled a new seafaring game about piracy today called Skull & Bones. It looks like you roam around in a pirate ship in the Indian Ocean at the start of the 18th century. There’s a mini-explosion of games with pirates in them. Ubisoft got excited about the pirate ship warfare in Assassin’s Creed IV: […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Gennady Golovkin: Mayweather/McGregor Is a 'Funny' Fight
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Put down Gennady “GGG” Golovkin on the list of those who think the Aug. 26 fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor shouldn’t be hyped as a mega-bout for boxing.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Amazon Alexa: The Promise vs. the Reality of a Voice-Controlled Home
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Amazon’s voice assistant is a boon to lazy-bones everywhere, but voice control does have its caveats. Here, the pitfalls and perks.