The actress made the announcement in a picture on Instagram of herself and her two daughters.Alba rose to fame in James Cameron's Fox series "Dark Angel" in the 2000s.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 28, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1991 - ALBA ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jessica Alba and 2 daughters announce baby No. 3
By The Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Okta Appoints Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer
By Business Wire - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the appointment of Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer. Abousselham brings nearly 20 years of experience leading...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.