Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALAN SCHONFELD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Alan Alda: Why you should trust science even if you're a skeptic
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Actor and screenwriter Alan Alda, who founded the Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science, talks to MarketWatch about how effective communication can help the scientific community rebut deniers.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 14, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 14, 2016
Evacuations in war-torn Aleppo set to begin, Growing Pains actor Alan Thicke dies and dealing with the surge of holiday orders.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- #BookmarkThis: Alan Alda on bad dentists and good times on 'M*A*S*H'
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Alan Alda chats about his book, 'If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face?'