Actor and screenwriter Alan Alda, who founded the Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science, talks to MarketWatch about how effective communication can help the scientific community rebut deniers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALAN'S RE 99 CENTS&UP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Alan Alda: Why you should trust science even if you're a skeptic
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New Gear – Warm Up in Style
By Admin - Thursday Oct 16, 2014
1. HAYABUSA Champion Hoodie Fall means brown leaves, cooler temperatures, and lots of football. Whether you’re on your way to the stadium to cheer on your team or on your way to the gym to do work, cover up with the Champion Hoodie from Hayabusa and you are sure to look and feel victorious. $79.99
- The Small Business Report, August 12, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Aug 12, 2016
Planning for retirement when you're a 10-99 employee or a "solopreneur;" and the secrets of formulating salaries.
- Last minute Father’s Day gift: Subscription boxes for the win
By Bari Blitzer - Friday Jun 16, 2017
So it’s the Friday before Father’s Day and you’re currently gift-less.
Don’t freak out.
Drop the gift idea and go for a subscription box. From geeky boxes to monthly bagel subscriptions, this list is sure to have something your dad will love.
See, you’re not lazy. You’re showing dad how much you love him every single month.
Nothing better than a NY bagel
This one’s for the dad who can’t live without the taste of a real New York bagel. From plain, poppy, cinnamon raisin, and more, half a dozen of these bagels are the perfect gift. Get it here for $24.95 per month. Read more...More about Ecommerce, Commerce, Father S Day, Mashable Shopping, and Shopping List
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- Apple Music quietly added a $99 annual subscription plan
By Romain Dillet - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, chances are that you’re paying $9.99 every month, $14.99 for a family plan, or $4.99 per month if you’re a student. But Apple quietly added another option as Tehnot spotted. You can now pay $99 for a 12-month subscription. This setting is quite buried as Apple doesn’t want you to know that you can pay less than what you’re… Read More
- TV Attribution: Where's the Beef?!
Tuesday Oct 27, 2015
Impressions and rating points are good indicators of how many people saw your TV ad, but how does it influence individual consumer behavior? Consumers take action online in response to seeing your adoffline. But which types of TV ads trigger the greatest response? To ensure you're getting the most accurate answers to your questions, make sure your TV attribution methodology does the following: