A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ALAN ANDREWS, LCSW, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- EA donates $1 million for anti-bullying charities
By Dean Takahashi - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Electronic Arts is making a commitment to inclusive gaming with a donation of $1 million to anti-bullying groups. CEO Andrew Wilson announced today during the company’s EA Play event that the publisher will make a donation to United Nations HeForShe, PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Centerm, and Ditch the Label. EA also held an event where players […]
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Alan Alda: Why you should trust science even if you're a skeptic
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Actor and screenwriter Alan Alda, who founded the Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science, talks to MarketWatch about how effective communication can help the scientific community rebut deniers.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.