The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALADAN K, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Man arrested after pilotless stolen boat crashes onto beach
By Associated Press - Monday Jun 26, 2017
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Authorities say they’ve arrested a man connected to a stolen boat that crashed unmanned onto a Florida beach. The 36-foot boat was pilotless when it ran aground at full throttle on Daytona Beach on Saturday morning, scattering beachgoers. Volusia County Beach Ocean Rescue officials tell local news outlets 20-year-old Jonathan Race...
- Algae emitting eerie blue glow makes this beach look otherworldy
By Tony Lee - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Five Beach Towns Where You Can Afford to Buy a House
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sand and surf doesn't have to cost seven figures. Here are five beach towns where you can actually afford to buy a house.
- U.K. Calls for Major Inquiry Into Cladding After Deadly Tower Fire
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ninety-five buildings with materials similar to those used in the Grenfell high rise have fallen short in safety tests, “a 100 percent failure rate,” a government spokesman said.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …