Food, Design, Portable, Coal, and Barbecue
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1615 KENMORE AVE
KENMORE, NEW YORK, 14217
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AL-SALAM MARKET & GRILL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- IBM to Help BMW Ride on the Cloud
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
International Business Machines Corp. said Wednesday it is working with BMW to provide cloud-based data management for the German automaker’s recently launched connected car initiative, a move by the centenarian tech giant.
- This Is the Weekend You Make Grilled Cocktails
By Sam Bithoney on Skillet, shared by Claire Lower to Lifehacker - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Welcome back to Sunday Sustenance! Last week I got completely jittery testing coffee in a blender bottle for you all, so what better way to calm down than the universal solution: ALCOHOL. It’s cocktail week, folks!
- SpotX Teams Up With Immersion On Haptic-Responsive Video Advertising
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
SpotX said it has partnered with Immersion Corp., a developer of haptic technology, to bring haptic-responsive video advertising opportunities to market at scale on mobile devices.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.