The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AL'S LUXURY HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Al Franken Has Been Sitting on Jokes for a Decade. Now He’s Ready to Tell Them.
By MOLLY BALL - Monday May 29, 2017
“Al Franken, Giant of the Senate” is the story of how Franken pretended to be a serious person in public even as his inner comic monologue never stopped running.
- Some London Fire Survivors Will Be Housed in a Luxury Complex
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
It was the government’s biggest financial commitment so far to house families displaced by the Grenfell Tower blaze.
- Donald Trump, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, ‘All Eyez on Me’: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Table for Three: Al Franken and Olivia Wilde: Calling a Lie a Lie
By PHILIP GALANES - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The senator and the actress discuss truth and untruth in the age of “alternative facts” and the importance of thinking for yourself.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.