People with and without guns favor banning the sale of firearms to the mentally ill, but differ on much else, a new Pew Research Center report finds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MONTICELLO, NEW YORK, 12701
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AL'S GUNS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 8 Figures on Gun Ownership, and Attitudes, in America
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Breville PolyScience Smoking Gun Pro
By Joe Ray - Tuesday May 16, 2017
- Their Own Targeted, Republicans Want Looser Gun Laws, Not Stricter Ones
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Past mass shootings have brought calls for greater gun control, but the targeting of Republican lawmakers Wednesday prompted the opposite response.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- We Need Guns Before the Cops Arrive
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Members of Congress were lucky the Capitol Police were on hand.
- Gunshots are the third leading killer of children in the US
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Of all the children killed by guns in high-income countries, 91 percent are from US.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Sebastian Telfair, Former N.B.A. Guard, Is Arrested on Gun Charges
By MATTHEW HAAG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The police said Mr. Telfair, 32, had a bulletproof vest and several handguns during a traffic stop in Brooklyn.