“Al Franken, Giant of the Senate” is the story of how Franken pretended to be a serious person in public even as his inner comic monologue never stopped running.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
280-P MIDDLE COUNTRY RD.
SELDEN, NEW YORK, 11784
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AL REST CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Al Franken Has Been Sitting on Jokes for a Decade. Now He’s Ready to Tell Them.
By MOLLY BALL - Monday May 29, 2017
- Table for Three: Al Franken and Olivia Wilde: Calling a Lie a Lie
By PHILIP GALANES - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The senator and the actress discuss truth and untruth in the age of “alternative facts” and the importance of thinking for yourself.
- Arab States Demand Qatar Close Al Jazeera, Shutter Turkish Base
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Saudi Arabia and other Arab states have called on Qatar to shut down state broadcaster Al Jazeera and close a Turkish military base in the Persian Gulf state, according to a draft list of demands offered up to end a diplomatic spat.
- Donald Trump, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, ‘All Eyez on Me’: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.
- Arab Nations Demand Qatar Shut Al Jazeera, Cut Islamist Ties and Detail Funding
By BEN HUBBARD - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The demands risked pulling other powers deeper into the rift by calling on the country to shut down a Turkish military base and to downgrade its ties with Iran.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.