The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AL HORNO LEAN MEXICAN KITCHEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- What Is A Mexican Heather Plant: Tips On Growing Mexican Heather Plants
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Using Texts as Lures, Government Spyware Targets Mexican Activists and Their Families
By AZAM AHMED and NICOLE PERLROTH - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Software bought by the Mexican government is supposed to fight criminals and terrorists. Instead, it is infesting the smartphones of its critics.
- Mexican President Says Government Acquired Spyware but He Denies Misuse
By AZAM AHMED - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
President Enrique Peña Nieto acknowledged that his government had purchased sophisticated spyware from Israel but he denied ordering surveillance of his critics.
- Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker Review: It's one stand-up kitchen gadget
By Michael McCole - Friday Mar 17, 2017
Cuisinart turns the whole waffle iron thing on its side.
- Time Is Running Out for Nafta
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The U.S. and Mexican political calendars leave Trump with about five months to get a deal done.
- Many U.S. Businesses Struggle to Find Mexican Workers
Thursday Nov 24, 2016
Immigration from Mexico was a hot-button issue on the presidential campaign trail. But some business owners, like Joe Hargrave, are struggling to hire enough staff because of a shortage of workers from Mexico. Video/Photo: Jake Nicol/The Wall Street Journal
- On the Mexican Border, a Case for Technology Over Concrete
By RON NIXON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Using surveillance equipment adapted from military use in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Border Patrol is creating what some experts call a “virtual wall.”