The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AL ENGLEWOOD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Al Franken Has Been Sitting on Jokes for a Decade. Now He’s Ready to Tell Them.
By MOLLY BALL - Monday May 29, 2017
“Al Franken, Giant of the Senate” is the story of how Franken pretended to be a serious person in public even as his inner comic monologue never stopped running.
- Table for Three: Al Franken and Olivia Wilde: Calling a Lie a Lie
By PHILIP GALANES - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The senator and the actress discuss truth and untruth in the age of “alternative facts” and the importance of thinking for yourself.
- Arab States Demand Qatar Close Al Jazeera, Shutter Turkish Base
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Saudi Arabia and other Arab states have called on Qatar to shut down state broadcaster Al Jazeera and close a Turkish military base in the Persian Gulf state, according to a draft list of demands offered up to end a diplomatic spat.
- Donald Trump, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, ‘All Eyez on Me’: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal