Lawsuits, criminal investigations, and a toxic corporate culture. Can the ride-hail giant survive?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AL-BO TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- The Biggest Threats to Uber's Future, Ranked
By Aarian Marshall - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Uber’s road to redemption is going to be steep
By Kevin Kelleher - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
ANALYSIS: Reform is hard. Uber took a series of steps this week to reform its corporate culture, including setting in motion an indefinite leave of absence for founder and CEO Travis Kalanick, firing nearly two dozen employees (including a top deputy to Kalanick), overhauling the company’s stated values, implementing mandatory manager training, and establishing a more independent […]
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.