Twice a week, The Chronicle features a home on the market that caught our eye for its architecture, history or character.Cascading gardens, multiple decks and patios, and a gleaming kitchen await within this reimagined traditional home in Crocker Highlands.The home opens to a stylish foyer that segues into a living room with a wood-burning fireplace.Coffered wall panels and an arched alcove accent the formal dining room, while the gleaming contemporary kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a subway tile backsplash and a serving window that looks into the family room.Multiple patios and decks — including one built around a mature tree — highlight a scenic, landscaped backyard.The Walk-Through is produced by Sentinel Media Services for The San Francisco Chronicle.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
7345 217TH ST FL 1
OAKLAND GARDENS, NEW YORK, 11364
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AKMA MARKETING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Contemporary conveniences, great setting in Oakland home
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Three adorable bungalows on the market in Oakland for well under $1 million
By Amy Graff - Monday Jul 10, 2017
What's a first-time Bay Area homebuyer to do if they want to live in an urban environment but have a limited budget? Consider Oakland.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.