Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AJIT CAB CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Chris Jericho trades F-bombs in fight with wrestling fan
By Chris Perez - Monday Jul 31, 2017
WWE superstar Chris Jericho was caught on camera trading verbal jabs and F-bombs with a wrestling fan in New York City. The Fozzy frontman had been standing outside Irving Plaza on Friday night — after appearing at a tribute show for his late friend and fellow musician David Z — when he got into the...
- 30 small ISPs urge Ajit Pai to preserve Title II and net neutrality rules
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Letter: Title II didn't hurt investment, is good for small ISPs and customers.
- Ajit Pai not concerned about number of pro-net neutrality comments
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Two million new pro-net neutrality comments claimed by "Day of Action" organizers.
- Senator challenges Ajit Pai over evidence for net neutrality repeal
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
ISPs’ statements to investors prove that rules haven’t hurt, Markey says.