The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AIRPORT CONECT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Get Treated Like a VIP at Airports---For As Little as $30
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The insider’s guide to dodging airport chaos—from security mobs to stressful connections—at airports all over the world (including Newark and LAX)
- Police Officer Stabbed at Michigan Airport in ‘Act of Terrorism’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The F.B.I. said that a suspect arrested in the stabbing of a police officer at Bishop International Airport, Amor Ftouhi, was from Canada.
- Italian Airport Makes Exception To Liquid Limits For Pesto Sauce
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It may come as no surprise that deep in the heart of pasta country, officials at the airport in Genoa, Italy, are offering a special culinary dispensation to anyone traveling with the city’s famed pesto sauce.Genoa’s Cristforo Colombo Airport has been waiving the 100-milliter limit on liquids as long as it’s Genovese pesto as part of the “Il pesto …
- When the Airport is the Destination
Wednesday Nov 12, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal discuss why three Gulf States are building new airports that feature 5-star amenities.
- How Airports Improvise in North Dakota
Wednesday Jul 30, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal discuss the ways that tine airports in North Dakota are accommodating higher demand following the oil boom there.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.