A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AIR DIVERSITY DUCT SYSTEMS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Takata Nears Bankruptcy Filing
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Takata Corp., the Japanese automotive supplier of rupture-prone air bags, is in the final stages of preparing to file for bankruptcy protection to address mounting liabilities stemming from an unprecedented recall, said a person familiar with the matter.
- Takata Plans Bankruptcy Filing As Soon As Sunday
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Takata Corp., the supplier of rupture-prone air bags linked to numerous deaths and injuries, is preparing to seek bankruptcy protection as soon as Sunday with a tentative deal to sell operations to a rival.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More