A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AINI FAMILY FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Walton Family Foundation Launches Sustainable Fishing Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The initiative is part of the foundation's 2016-20 ocean strategy to create and promote sustainable practices in five core countries.....
- Sobrato Family Foundation Invests $29 Million in Literacy Model
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The new investment will be used to expand the Sobrato Early Academic Language educational model in California....
- Hunter Family Foundation Awards $29.7 Million to University of Calgary
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
The gift will establish an interdisciplinary hub for entrepreneurial thinking that offers experiential learning initiatives, incubators, and venture competitions....
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.