Rocket Pharmaceuticals, a stealthy gene therapy startup in New York City, has made its first splash. Through a merger with struggling Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Rocket, a company developing treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases, has taken itself public. Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stealthy NY Startup Rocket Pharma Merges With Inotek, Heads to Nasdaq
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Small rockets, big dreams: The race to space heats up
By Eric Berger - Friday Aug 4, 2017
"The diversity of ideas being pursued bodes well for operation of one or more."
- With Indian rocket launch failure, 2017 seeing a higher accident rate
By Eric Berger - Friday Sep 1, 2017
This is the fifth orbital rocket failure of 2017.
- Watch SpaceX Launch Its Second Rocket in 48 Hours
By Menaka Wilhelm - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
It’s the fastest turnaround yet for two SpaceX launches.
- NASA’s plasma rocket making progress toward a 100-hour firing
By Eric Berger - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Now, the company is firing VASIMR for about five minutes at a time.