In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AI JAPANESE FUSION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Why Japanese mobile sensation Monster Strike failed in North America
By Heidi Kemps - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Mixi Inc.’s Monster Strike is a mobile juggernaut in Japan. It frequently ranks among the top-grossing mobile apps on both Android and iOS, boasts over 40 million downloads (in a nation of 127 million people), and it has spawned a devoted fanbase who watch an anime adaptation, go to special Monster Strike-themed live events, and […]
- Japanese LPGA legend wants just one thing before she retires
By Mark Cannizzaro - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
You would be hard-pressed to find a better story lurking at the U.S. Women’s Open than the delicious possibility of Ai Miyazato hoisting the trophy by late Sunday afternoon at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J. Miyazato, who’s retiring at the end of this year at age 32, ostensibly because her failure to win a major...
- To Deliver Digitization, IT Needs Fusion Teams
By Andrew Horne IT Practice Leader, CEB - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Cross-functional "fusion" teams can present benefits to organizations, and can help members in their career development, if those teams are done right.