Amidst all the hoopla over Google Glass of late, isn't it great when a completely nascent technology emerges and a marketer is smart enough to use to reinforce their brand promise, while newsjackingthe art and technology headlines at the same time? Case in point: the new Nestle Kit Kat Break Art creative technology from JWT Singapore.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AHREUM'S CREATIVE ARTS THERAPY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- This Is Your Brain On Chocolate? Gimme A Break
Monday Aug 5, 2013
- AFB’s Direct Mail Control Connects Art to Mission
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Unleashing The Power Of Programmatic Advertising Needs The Right Art, Science
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
One factor driving the success of programmatic is the ability to select the audience you think will be most interested in your ad, and then use dynamic creative to deliver an impression designedspecifically for them.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Barr Foundation Awards $14.2 Million in Q2 Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Second-quarter grants were awarded in support of arts and creativity, climate, education, cross-program initiatives, and special initiatives....
- Report reveals years of suffering, death from therapies for “chronic Lyme”
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Coffee enemas, $13K “photon” therapy, endless antibiotics—all unproven, dangerous.
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- A Way Out creator Josef Fares: ‘If you don’t like it, you can break my legs’
By Dean Takahashi - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Electronic Arts showed a lot of potential blockbuster games yesterday, but one that showed its originality off was a little indie title from its EA Originals label, dubbed A Way Out. It was a wonderfully creative co-op game about two friends breaking out of a prison. Josef Fares, the head of Hazelight, a new studio […]