Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AHA HOLDINGS INTERNATIONAL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Sergio Garcia tied for the lead after Round 3 of BMW International Open
By Dan Kilbridge - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Reigning Masters champion Sergio Garcia shot 5-under 67 Saturday and holds a share of the lead at 13 under entering the final round of (...)
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Nuclear power station’s intern bikini contest sparks outrage
By The Sun - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A Czech nuclear power plant has been forced to apologize after holding a bikini contest to choose its new female intern. Dboule Temelin Nuclear Power Station, located near the city of Ceske Budejovice in the South Bohemian Region in South-western Czech Republic, sparked a backlash with its bizarre recruitment policy. Temelin, the largest energy producer...
- Rangers shake up staff in move that may threaten Vigneault
By Brett Cyrgalis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
CHICAGO — Now that the NHL draft is over, the Rangers can focus internally, and that’s starting with a change in the coaching staff. First-year assistant Jeff Beukeboom will no longer hold that job next season, and all signs are pointing to veteran headman Lindy Ruff taking over the defensive responsibilities, if not more. Because...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.